Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training provides participants with enhanced problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) model. Six Sigma Green Belt certifies the employee to serve as a trained team member within his or her function-specific area of the organization. This focus allows the Green Belt to work on small, carefully defined Six Sigma projects, requiring less than a Black Belt’s full-time commitment to Six Sigma throughout the organization.
Reasons Why People REALLY Choose this Certification
- Career Advancement
Once certified in Six Sigma, their luck changes overnight. As many companies have begun implementing Six Sigma methodologies, we have seen a dramatic impact on whether or not someone lands their dream job. Employers are eager to eliminate business errors, but there are simply not enough certified professionals to meet the enormous worldwide demand. Once HR sees a Six Sigma qualification, the candidate commonly goes to the top of the resume stack.
- Job Security
- The purpose of Six Sigma is to reduce defects in a process. When companies face layoffs, they depend on their Six Sigma force more – not less. These employees are an organization’s front line in raising profits through cost saving initiatives. If the downturn is national or global, prospective opportunities and salaries can become even better as the competition between organizations for experienced Six Sigma professionals heats up.
- Help Your Organization Eliminate Errors
- Six Sigma Methodologies can transform an organization by identifying and eliminating errors that would have otherwise created poor customer satisfaction and profit losses to the business. A Certified Six Sigma professional can help across any industry to optimize any process or system leading to both hard and soft savings.
- Leadership Opportunities
- When you are capable of making a significant impact across your organization as well as being viewed as an indispensable asset to your organization, it goes without saying that leadership opportunities will become extremely common. In fact, the more you advance your Six Sigma skill set, the more opportunities will present themselves.
- Higher Salary
- The best way to increase your earning potential is to stand out from the crowd. Nothing does that quicker and for as little cost as a Six Sigma Certification. Not only because it is widely versatile across practically any industry, but also because employers know that your knowledge will very likely make a significant impact on their profits. It’s no wonder they reward employees who are Six Sigma Certified so well.
Below is what will be taught in this course:
Building the Six Sigma Analytical Tool Kit
- Project discussion/Presentation
- Determine opportunity for improvement
- Verification of root causes
- Hypothesis testing
- Correlation Analysis
- Process Analysis
- Value-added analysis
- C & E Matrix
- Regression Analysis & Correlation
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes