Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program
- Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training provides thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools). The Black Belt certifies an understanding of team leadership, team dynamics, and successfully assigning team members with roles and responsibilities. Black Belt Training develops complete understanding of the DMAIC model in accordance with the Six Sigma principles, basic knowledge of enterprise concepts, and skills to quickly identify “non-value-added” activities.
Top 5 Reasons Why People REALLY Choose this Certification
- Career Advancement
Once certified in Six Sigma, their luck changes overnight. As many companies have begun implementing Six Sigma methodologies, we have seen a dramatic impact on whether or not someone lands their dream job. Employers are eager to eliminate business errors, but there are simply not enough certified professionals to meet the enormous worldwide demand. Once HR sees a Six Sigma qualification, the candidate commonly goes to the top of the resume stack.
- Job Security
- The purpose of Six Sigma is to reduce defects in a process. When companies face layoffs, they depend on their Six Sigma force more – not less. These employees are an organization’s front line in raising profits through cost saving initiatives. If the downturn is national or global, prospective opportunities and salaries can become even better as the competition between organizations for experienced Six Sigma professionals heats up.
Click here to register for this course.
- Help Your Organization Eliminate Errors
- Six Sigma Methodologies can transform an organization by identifying and eliminating errors that would have otherwise created poor customer satisfaction and profit losses to the business. A Certified Six Sigma professional can help across any industry to optimize any process or system leading to both hard and soft savings.
- Leadership Opportunities
- When you are capable of making a significant impact across your organization as well as being viewed as an indispensable asset to your organization, it goes without saying that leadership opportunities will become extremely common. In fact, the more you advance your Six Sigma skill set, the more opportunities will present themselves.
- Higher Salary
- The best way to increase your earning potential is to stand out from the crowd. Nothing does that quicker and for as little cost as a Six Sigma Certification. Not only because it is widely versatile across practically any industry, but also because employers know that your knowledge will very likely make a significant impact on their profits. It’s no wonder they reward employees who are Six Sigma Certified so well.
The Role of the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Six Sigma Black Belts primarily focus on project execution, whereas Master Black Belts focus on identifying projects and functions for Six Sigma across an entire organization. Our Black Belt training provides certification candidates with the tools they need to earn their Six Sigma Black Belt certification, which is very important in helping them take on the role of project supervisor over the Six Sigma program in their company. Six Sigma Black Belt training teaches candidates how to oversee Six Sigma projects, allowing them to be directly responsible for increasing profitability within their organization.
Most often Black Belts will hold this position for a few years in a full time capacity and then will return to their regular job duties. They help coach, develop, lead and advise both management and employees to achieve their goals. Whether implementing Six Sigma in healthcare, finance, manufacturing, government, or any other service or product based industry… Six Sigma Black Belt Training is ideal for anyone looking to get the most out of their career.
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who can explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities. Black belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the define, measure, analyze, improve and control (DMAIC) model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities and are able to use specific tools. Detail knowledge in working with teams. After the Course the can dates will be required to complete 2 projects in within 2 years either be within the organization or externally conducted.
- Six Sigma & Organization goals from leaders perspective
- All advance Six Sigma Tools for managing teams
- Black Belt application and implementation of DMAIC & DMADV methodologies
Duration: Five Day Course Fees: signup to find.
After this course can dates will be officially be registered in Fiji Six Sigma professional database. Certification in Black Belt provided once completed 2 projects successfully using six sigma within 2 years. 2 year full membership in Six Sigma Academy with assistance in regards to implementation in projects
Conducted in: Starting in May or June
- Must be a certified Six Sigma Green Belt professionals looking to advance their certification
- Must have 3 year work experience