The Modern Mindset using Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals - White Belt
Lean Six Sigma at many organizations simply means a measure of quality that strives for near perfection. Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects (driving toward six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service.
Benefits of Six Sigma to the Organization
The proper application of Six Sigma methodology can affect many different aspects of a business, from improvements of goods and services to employees investing more into the final product. Here are some benefits of using Six Sigma to improve a business operation.
- Customer Satisfaction: With Six Sigma methodologies in use, a business will implement improved processes and better quality control, both of which should result in a better product. That, in turn, will lead to more satisfied customers.
- Customer loyalty: Satisfied customers are customers who will stay loyal to a brand and return to make future purchases – as long as the product remains consistent in its quality.
Click here to register for this course.Register
- Improve bottom line: Happy customers mean good word-of-mouth and also customers returning for more, all of which translates into a better revenue stream. If publicly held, this can also mean a rise in share prices.
- Employee satisfaction: One of the side benefits of Six Sigma is how it can rally employees to a common cause. Unlike companies where management often flounders, Six Sigma offers leaders a chance to clarify and streamline the message. Also, improved results can create a sense of camaraderie that leads to even more good results going forward. Nothing succeeds like success.
- Better partnerships: Whenever a company does well, other companies associated with it can see improvements, as well. This can lead to long-term partnerships as well as having other companies adopt similar Six Sigma strategies for their companies.
Below is what you will learn in this course:
- Prerequisites course in order to undergo belt certification system in Six Sigma if do not hold any certifications in six sigma course.
- Change management with modern mindset approach
- Creating a creative workforce with existing workforce
- Overview of six sigma concepts & fundamentals
- Methodologies overview
- Voice of the Business & Customer
- Translating Customer needs into Specific Requirements (CTQ)
- Problem Identification
Duration: Two whole day Course
After this course candidates will be officially be registered in Fiji Six Sigma professional database. One year full membership in Six Sigma Academy with assistance in regards to six sigma.
Who should attend?
- Any working individuals and students.
- Those interested in becoming Six Sigma professionals and undergo Six Sigma Belt Certification program.